The mission of the Department of Pharmacy Practice is to prepare a model for the next generation of pharmacy professionals by fostering a perpetual commitment to excellence in education, health care and clinical research.
- Btaiche, Imad, Pharm.D., BCNSP, Dean
Clinical Associate Professors
- Chamoun Nasser, Soumana, Pharm.D., Master in Health Economics and Pharmacoeconomics Chair
- El Khoury, Ghada, Pharm.D., BCACP
- Kabbara, Wissam, Pharm.D., BCPS, AQ Infectious Diseases
- Karaoui, Lamis, Pharm.D., BCPS Director of Experiential Education
- Saad, Aline, Pharm.D.
- Sheikh-Taha, Marwan, Pharm.D., BCPS, AQ Cardiology
Clinical Assistant Professors
- Aboulhosn, Rafah, Pharm.D., BCACP, BCGP
- Chamoun, Nibal, Pharm.D., BCPS Clinical Coordinator
- Kuyumjian, Yara, Pharm.D.
- Mansour, Hanine, Pharm.D., BCPS, AQ Infectious Diseases
- Ramadan, Wijdan, Pharm.D.
- Ramia, Elsy, Pharm.D., MPH, BCPS
- Hitti Salame, Pauline, Lead Academic Assistant