The mission of the Department of Pharmacy Practice is to prepare a model for the next generation of pharmacy professionals by fostering a perpetual commitment to excellence in education, health care and clinical research.
- Btaiche, Imad, Pharm.D., BCNSP, Dean
Clinical Associate Professors
- Soumana Chamoun Nasser, Pharm.D., MHEPE Chair
- Nibal Chamoun, Pharm.D., BCPS Residency Program Director
- Ghada El Khoury, Pharm.D., BCACP
- Wissam Kabbara, Pharm.D., BCPS, AQ Infectious Diseases
- Lamis Karaoui, Pharm.D., FCCP, BCPS Acting Assistant Dean for Student Affairs and Director of Experiential Education
- Hanine Mansour, Pharm.D., BCPS, AQ Infectious Diseases
- Aline Saad, Pharm.D.
- Marwan Sheikh-Taha, Pharm.D., BCPS, AQ Cardiology, BCCP
Clinical Assistant Professors
- Elsy Ramia, Pharm.D., MPH, BCPS, CPPS
- Pauline Hitti Salame, Lead Academic Assistant
- Marie Sili, Lead Academic Assistant for Experiential Education