The mission of the Department of Pharmacy Practice is to prepare a model for the next generation of pharmacy professionals by fostering a perpetual commitment to excellence in education, health care and clinical research.
- Btaiche, Imad, Pharm.D., BCNSP, Dean
Clinical Associate Professors
- Soumana Chamoun Nasser, Pharm.D., Master in Health Economics and Pharmacoeconomics Chair
- Ghada El Khoury, Pharm.D., BCACP Co-curriculum Coordinator
- Wissam Kabbara, Pharm.D., BCPS, AQ Infectious Diseases
- Lamis Karaoui, Pharm.D., BCPS Acting Assistant Dean for Student Affairs and Director of Experiential Education
- Aline Saad, Pharm.D.
- Marwan Sheikh-Taha, Pharm.D., BCPS, AQ Cardiology
Clinical Assistant Professors
- Rafah Aboulhosn, Pharm.D., BCACP, BCGP Clinical Coordinator
- Nibal Chamoun, Pharm.D., BCPS Residency Program Director
- Yara Kuyumjian, Pharm.D.
- Hanine Mansour, Pharm.D., BCPS, AQ Infectious Diseases
- Elsy Ramia, Pharm.D., MPH, BCPS
- Pauline Hitti Salame, Lead Academic Assistant
- Marie Sili, Lead Academic Assistant for Experiential Education