The LAU HEALTH Campus Clinics are dedicated to providing patient-centered quality healthcare, with excellence in service. The clinics mission is to improve and maintain the health and well-being of the LAU community: faculty, staff, and students; by offering high quality primary and preventative health care and community services.
Our team of professional primary care physicians and nurses is available on each campus at the LAU HEALTH clinics, on a daily basis, to provide you with compassionate medical care. Members of the LAU community benefit from a cashless payment for the physician consultation, through the “LAU Preferred Health” insurance plan. Furthermore, all LAU students are eligible for a wellness and physical exam visit, free of charge, once a year. It is worth noting that the nurses’ medical services are completely free of charge.
Consultation and medical records are kept strictly confidential. No information is ever released to or discussed with anyone without the consent of the patient.
The services provided by the LAU HEALTH Clinics team include (but not limited to):
- Medical emergency assistance and first aid
- Walk-in urgent care
- Diagnosis and treatment of any acute or chronic medical complaint/problem
- Wellness assessment for youth and athletes
- Referrals to other specialists, as needed
- Education and preventive care
- Blood drawing on premises for requested blood tests
- Minor office procedures
- Chronic prescriptions refill
- Over-the-counter medications for emergency relief
- Immunizations for vaccine-preventable diseases
- Medical reports and pre-enrollment medical forms
- Driving and Premarital medical clearance
- Sick leave certificates, if eligible
- Health promotion programs and information
- Public health initiatives that include the promotion of a healthy campus
The clinics operation hours are as follows:
- Winter Hours (September-May): Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Summer Hours (June-August): Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- During the final exams period the opening hours will be extended to 6 p.m.
To book an appointment with a physician, please visit or contact the LAU Health Clinics on:
- LAU Health Clinic – Beirut Campus
Tel: + 961 1 78 64 64, Extension 3007
- LAU Health Clinic – Byblos Campus
Tel: + 961 9 54 72 54, Extension 3004
For more information, please visit the LAU HEALTH Clinics.