In offering the Global Master of Business Administration program, the Adnan Kassar School of Business draws on substantial experience in undergraduate business education to provide advanced learning for seekers of a business career in a global diverse setting, adapting its curriculum to meet the diverse needs of individuals with business and non-business backgrounds.
The goal of the Global MBA is to provide students with a high-quality education that managers seek to solve complex problems in today’s global business environment. We seek to form business professionals with solid analytical, communication and leadership skills in an ethical framework.
The program aims to provide students:
- The ability to utilize appropriate techniques to effectively analyses and solve problems in financial accounting and management, business economics, marketing, and statistical and strategic management.
- An understanding of the ethical and social dimension of a decision-making process.
- Effective communication skills that will allow them to be effective, diverse team players.
To apply for the Global MBA program, you’ll need the following:
- Filled online application
- Official transcripts showing a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
- 2.5 minimum GPA on a 4.0 scale
- CV or resume
- Personal Statement
- At least one letter of recommendation
- Work experience recommended
- Applicants may be asked for an interview
- If English is not your first language, you will also need to supply an up-to-date English language test certificate. Graduates of recognized universities where the language of instruction is English are not required to provide formal proof of English proficiency.
A total of 33 credits are required as follows:
- Core Requirements (18 credits)
- Elective Courses (15 credits)
Core Requirements (18 credits)
- ACC8210 Final Accounting (3 cr.)
- FIN8610 Financial Management (3 cr.)
- ECO8110 Business Economics (3 cr.)
- MKT8410 Marketing Management (3 cr.)
- QBA8100 Core Business Analytics & Statistics (3 cr.)
- MGT8750 Strategic Management (Capstone Experience) (3 cr.)
Elective Courses (15 credits)
- QBA8520 Research Methods (3 cr.)
- MKT8450 Digital Marketing (3 cr.)
- BDA8110 Business Analytics for Competitive Advantage (3 cr.)
- HOM8350 Hospitality/Tourism Tourism Planning and Development (3 cr.)
- MGT8430 Global Business, Ethics and Social Responsibility (3 cr.)
- MKT8430 Social Media Marketing (3 cr.)
- BDA8120 Cognitive Analytics (3 cr.)
- MKT8440 Marketing Analytics (3 cr.)
- QBA8510 Quantitative Methods in Business (3 cr.)
- BUS8800 Special Topics (3 cr.)