The Blended Executive MBA Program offered at the Lebanese American University is a new program designed specifically for executives residing outside of Lebanon who desire to continue working while pursuing advanced professional education.
Enrolling in the Blended Degree Program
- Beyond simply allowing you the convenience of studying in your own home, especially if you are located outside Lebanon, a blended course delivery gives you a leg up in learning to manage communication via technology, and engaging education in a virtual world.
- Choosing to pursue a blended EMBA is an excellent career move with an opportunity for rapid personal and professional growth. Explore the possibilities available to you by earning an EMBA degree from LAU School of Business.
- An undergraduate degree from a recognized university
- A minimum of six years of professional work experience
EMBA Program Design and Course Delivery
This blended program will be partially delivered on site (60%) and partially online (40%). EMBA students need to complete 36 credit hours* distributed as follows:
- 18 credit hours as required core courses
- 18 credit hours as required elective courses (from a list of courses covering all areas of business disciplines)
*All courses are 1.5 credits each.
The tuition for the Blended Executive MBA is $1,120 per credit.
An on-site course will be delivered every two weeks over a period of three days as follows:
- Thursday evening from 17:00 p.m. till 21:00 p.m.
- Friday from 9:00 a.m. till 17:00 p.m.
- Saturday from 9:00 a.m. till 17:00 p.m.
On site courses will be delivered in the cities with the highest concentration of students (minimum 15 – 20). Online courses will be delivered on a predetermined schedule.
Course materials will be partially delivered via electronic technology; hence the blended Executive MBA students are expected to have knowledge of basic computer skills such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
For more information please contact:
Mr. Hisham Hashash
Phone number: 01/786456 Ext: 1169
Last modified: February 15, 2019