The mission of the Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences is to educate students in biomedical, pharmaceutical, social, behavioral and administrative sciences. The department is committed to promoting research excellence and providing meaningful contributions to the profession and community.
- Capomacchia, Anthony, Ph.D., Pharmaceutics Assistant Dean for Student Affairs
- Dimassi, Hani, Ph.D., Biostatics
- Mroueh, Mohamad, Ph.D. Pharmacology
- Rizk, Hikmat, M.D.
- Saab, Yolande, Ph.D., Pharmacology and Pharmacogenetics
- Milane, Aline, Ph.D., Pharmacology and Pharmacokinetics
- Abdallah, Jad, Ph.D., Protein Engineering
- Abou Antoun, Tamara, Ph.D., Molecular Medicine
- Kanbar, Roy, Ph.D., Physiology and Pharmacology Chair
- Farhat, Nadine, Science Laboratory Technician Byblos
- Hitti, Pauline, Academic Assistant Byblos